Since 1976, Natvar, located in Clayton, NC, has been producing medical tubing for a wide range of medical device applications including IV therapy, respiratory, dialysis, anesthesia, diagnostic and surgical equipment.
We are actively recruiting for individuals who have a passion for producing a quality product that saves thousands of lives every day.
2nd Shift Extrusion Operator
Monday - Friday
3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. plus overtime as needed
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations
- Set-up/Changeover extruder according to specification using material in pellet form to produce products meeting customer specifications, dimensions and weight.
- Troubleshoot all related equipment; including extruder and controls.
- Make machine adjustments to insure product meets dimensional and physical specifications, including adjustments to dies, speed and temperature.
- Ability to install and change appropriate tooling (cores, dies, head, screens, etc.).
- Weigh and mix pelletized materials according to production work order.
- Understanding of polymer resins and drying requirements.
- Complete product traceability, logs, production reports, data entry, etc. as required to document extrusion related activities.
Qualifications / Physical Demands
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience; preferably in extrusion or injection molding.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more.
Tekni-Plex is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
To Apply: Visit www.tekni-plex.com/careers/