Since 1976, Natvar, located in Clayton, NC, has been producing medical tubing for a wide range of medical device applications including IV therapy, respiratory, dialysis, anesthesia, diagnostic and surgical equipment.
We are actively recruiting for individuals who have a passion for producing a quality product that saves thousands of lives every day.
3rd Shift Production Operator (Collection, Packaging & Inspection)
Sunday – Thursday
11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. plus overtime as needed
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations
- Collect and package product in compliance with customer and quality specifications.
- Perform setup, changeover and initial line clearance for assigned production line.
- Inspect product for defects and deviations using measuring devices (i.e. dial caliper, gauges, micrometer, etc.).
- Troubleshoot minor equipment malfunctions.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate production records.
Qualifications / Physical Demands
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more.
Tekni-Plex is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
To Apply: Visit www.tekni-plex.com/careers/