ADMIN ASSISTANT (FOUR OAKS/NEWTON GROVE)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for an Admin Assistant for our CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations location at 6441 US Hwy 301 S Four Oaks, NC 27524.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in business or related field
- Masters Degree preferred
- The Foundation & Development Administrative Assistant will be responsible for daily administrative support functions of the Development department (Foundation, PR/Marketing, Eagle Excellence). This includes organizing meetings and taking meeting minutes, managing departmental files, scheduling meetings, answering phones, preparing reports, and coordinating activities for the VP of Development. The Administrative Assistant will manage The CommWell Health Eagle Foundation donor database and data entry, as well as timelines, calendars, mailings, and coordination of Foundation event logistics.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us