ADMIN ASSISTANT TO LEAD PROVIDERS (FOUR OAKS)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for an Admin Assistant To Lead Providers for our CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations location at 6441 US Hwy 301 S Four Oaks, NC 27524.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Minimum Associate Degree in Administration or related field; Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience in healthcare
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for daily administrative support functions for the Lead Providers Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Services. Will serve as a liaison for internal and external stakeholders and must possess excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, as well as, the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us