Pharmacy Tech (Tarheel)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician for our CommWell Health Tarheel location at 16526 NC Hwy 87 W Tarheel, NC 28392.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- High School Diploma/GED
- New Graduate Considered
- Bilingual Required
- Works as directed by the Director of Pharmacy and Pharmacists to make sure medication is filled per protocols and indigent program rebates along with third party insurance completed correctly. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us