Dental Assistant II (NG)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for two Dental Assistant II applicants based at our CommWell Health Newton Grove/Spivey’s Corner location at 3331 Easy Street, Dunn NC 28334.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of dental/medical assistance experience (Preferred)
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Responsible for assisting dentist/dental students, along with cleanliness of the operatories and equipment. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us