Foundation Director (FOUR OAKS)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Foundation Director for our CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations location at 6114 US Hwy 301 S Four Oaks, NC 27524.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as; Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Management or Business. (Preferred)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities. (Considered)
- Two to four years professional work experience in Foundation and Fundraising
- Experience in Foundation and fundraising for healthcare organizations (preferred)
- Experience in marketing or public relations (plus)
- The Foundation Director acts as a liaison between the CommWell Health Eagle Foundation Advisory Board, , Board of Directors, CommWell Health (CWH) Leadership, and the communities served by CWH. The Foundation Director will manage all aspects of the Foundation and shall direct, coordinate, evaluate and improve efforts for fundraising for CWH program and capital needs, and other support. The Foundation will coordinate any capital campaign and additional fundraising drives, oversee the administration of special events, foundation budgeting, and grant proposals. Performs as a strong community advocate for CWH and the services, patients, clients, colleagues, and communities served.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us