Healthcare Education Coordinator (FOUR OAKS)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Healthcare Education Coordinator for our CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations location at 6441 US Hwy 301 S Four Oaks, NC 27524.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare management, healthcare education, or a related field (Required).
- Individuals with a clinical background will be considered.
- New graduates will be considered.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Under the supervision Corporate Education Manager, assists with preparation of educational materials and assists with the implementation and oversight of electronic systems that support colleague education and competency. Coordinates and supports all education initiatives by actively participating in the creation, distribution and tracking of colleague educational and competency materials.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us