BH Specialist (Clinton)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Behavioral Health Specialist for our CommWell Health Clinton location at 306 Beamon St Clinton, NC 28328.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Graduation from an accredited/approved college or university with a Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or other human services related field
- Provisional or Associate status of Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or License Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), with eligibility for licensure within 24 months of date of hire.
- Licensed LCSW, or LCAS, or LPC (Preferred)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR),
- NCI+ Preventive Certified
- Valid NC Driver’s License
- Licensed Behavioral Health Specialist will provide clinical behavioral health services. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us