Superior Clinical Research is an established comprehensive research site that provides high-quality study conduct and drug/device development services. Our mission is to increase diversity in clinical trials by promoting integrity, providing transparency, and building community trust.
Our team is seeking a patient recruitment specialist to assist our site in the planning, developing, and implementation of all of our organization's marketing, communications, and public relations activities. We desire a creative individual with excellent communication and time management skills.
To guarantee success, applicants should be detail-oriented and careful about the quality of work. We would love someone with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all site outreach activities to specific audiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creative development and supervision of no-contact recruitment activities, including website design, social media platforms, digital advertising, etc., to meet recruitment targets and study goals
- Ability to speak with diverse populations
- Must be able to work to meet multiple objectives concurrently and have strong time management skills.
- Ability to locate study leads for potential research opportunities.
- Able to design marketing material (flyers, brochures, postcards, etc.) to be distributed to community members (local offices, medical clinics, community organizations, etc.)
- A desire to plan and participate in local community outreach events.
- Support digital media, including metrics, dashboards, analytics, and optimizations. (Website and Social Media)
- Provide participant recruitment and retention solutions focused on driving support for patients to maximize study recruitment goals
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of attention to detail
- Preferably Bilingual
- Personable, able to build rapport with the community at ease
- Excellent planner with an organized approach to work
- Must have a valid driver’s license to be considered for this position