Quality Improvement Specialist (FOUR OAKS)
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for QI Specialist for our Compliance Department at our CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations location at 6441 US Hwy 301 S Four Oaks, NC 27524.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- 2-5 years' experience in workflow processes or related area.
- Proven ability to complete complex projects in a timely manner.
- Advanced understanding of organizational functions, workflows, and processes.
- Lean Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business, management, or related field.
- Oversees and develops policies, procedures and competencies that align with effective and efficient workflow processes to ensure optimal quality of care. Review and analyze existing processes, gather data, meet with required stakeholders as necessary, and create new strategies and processes in line with organizational needs. Support Quality initiatives that create operational effectiveness and efficiency. Have thorough understanding of Joint Commission, HRSA and other related regulatory agencies.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us