Registered Dental Hygienist
About CommWell Health CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist based at our CommWell Health McGee’s Crossroads location at 70 Crepe Myrtle Drive Suite 104 Benson, NC 27504.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- Graduate of dental hygienist program. (New Graduates Considered)
- One (1) year preferred but not required.
- Responsible for providing prophylactic care and preventative treatment. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us