About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Technician for multiple of our facilities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
- Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
- Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
- Reason 4: Opportunities for job advancement and on-the-job-training
- 2 years interactive work experience in a human service or health care organization.
- High school diploma and at least 2 years interactive work experience in a human services or health care organization.
- To provide services to patient’s in outpatient and or residential programs to include SAIOP, SACOT, and Group Moderate Living. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
APPLY TODAY AT: https://www.commwellhealth.org/work-with-us